Keeping You Safe at Krisada Thai Massage Salons In The Bay Of Plenty
The safety of our clients and staff is always our top priority at Krisada Thai Massage Salons in Te Puke and Mount Maunganui.
Please read this statement fully so you know what to expect when you next visit us.
Safe and sanitary measures we ALWAYS take
· We always use fresh linen for each client
· We always wash our hands thoroughly before and after each client
· Our treatment environment is frequently cleaned and sanitised
· Bathrooms, shared spaces and contact surfaces are frequently cleaned and disinfected
Coronavirus - Covid 19 Safety Plan
We have in place the following additional protocols to ensure that we are minimizing the risks to everyone at this time.
Prior to your visit
· Please do not visit the salon if you are feeling unwell, with flu-like symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, or recent loss of taste or smell. Rescheduling and cancellation fees will not apply.
· If you, or a close contact, has had a test for COVID-19 within the last 14 days please call the salon on 07-2812995. Our staff will advise whether you may attend your appointment. Rescheduling and cancellation fees will not apply if you are advised not to attend.
During your visit
· Walk-in customers: Please use the NZ Covid Tracer App or sign in at reception
· Scheduled customers: You are not required to sign in, although you may wish to use the NZ Covid Tracer App
· Please complete the short health questionnaire
· Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and departure
· At Alert Level 2: Please maintain physical distancing of 2m from other customers and reception staff. Our therapists will be wearing face coverings.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these procedures, please get in touch on 07-2812995 (Mount Maunganui) or 07-2812995 (Te Puke).